APPENDIX 3. INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
- If you think of animals/birds/plants, which are the first that come to your
- Which animals/birds/plants do you know in the
- How did you learn about plants, animals, or
- Is there any plant or animal that is important for you on Navarino Island?
- If you remember your childhood, how did you spend
- What is most valuable for you on Navarino Island?
- To which places have you been here in the region?
- What did you do when you went to those places?
- Do you work in the forest, in the countryside, or at sea? What kind of
work? Where do you work?
- Do you see any threats to nature in this region?
- Which place on the Island or in the region do you like the
- What do you do when you go out in your free time?
- If you could protect any plant, animal, or place on Navarino Island, what
would you like to protect?
- How do you imagine Navarino Island in 10 years
- What are the places or cities in which you have lived up to now?